Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Flying Monkey

No paintings today, but I hope you like my craftiness....Flying Monkey Baby!!! I made the wings out of felt, velvet and pipe cleaners. It was so easy. Oh yeah that's me the wicked witch in her greenness.
Yes I know Halloween is long gone and I should be posting a fabulous election photo. Well my election day went as follows. I stood in poll line with my little one for two hours, then had him pulling at my pen while I tried to fill in the bubbles. I'm not quite sure why we are still in the dark ages of fill in the bubble here in FL. I was all hyped up for a little pizza and watch the election results, when my hubby didn't order enough for me and all of his mutual boys. So I shared a leftover piece of frozen pizza with my baby and pouted.

Though I happily voted against Obama. I am thrilled to have a multi racial president elect. Too bad he has some really bad policies. I'm hoping they were just to get votes and he will govern better. Just my opinion however. Still looks like the tall guy always wins. Like I said before, Obama is definately eloquent and picturesque! Congrats to him.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

How cute is Tristan! You always have great ideas for Halloween. I told Melissa about your little flying monkey and she just laughed and said it was so like you to do something so creative. It must have been exciting to vote in Florida where every vote is so crucial. It's a priveledge to vote and we all should but in Utah sometimes you feel like your vote doesn't matter because either way we're coming out red. I don't think this should stop people from voting, I'm just saying. I love reading your blog. I miss hearing about your opinion and perspective on things. You always have somehting interesting to say.