Monday, September 22, 2008

About

Hello and good evening to you worthy friends.....

Come close take a seat while I spin you the tale of my dreams:

From my earliest days of walking (8 months) I was an explorer. As soon as I began talking (no idea when obviously it was not impressive enough for mom to brag about) I began spouting out the ideas held in my little head.

It was a beautiful rainy day and I was cooking with my mommy. Cookies of course and I had on my blue apron. It had all of these little pencil or crayon pockets that fit my fingers just so. I inserted each one and to my delight found that there were exactly five on each side.

"Look Mommy," I exclaimed. "Now my fingers won't get lost!"

It was from those early moments that the seed was planted in my brain that I had really good ideas. For all of my life (thus far) most everyone I encounter thinks I have pretty good ideas as well.

Too bad the days are long gone where I can move to the hills of Tibet and have people journey far and wide to hear the wisdom of my ideas. Alas as well diem perdidi to the Renaissance where an artist would be sought out as adviser to any political cabinet.

No this is the 21st century and times are different. What remains the same is I have pretty good ideas. So without further delay....My blog

My perspective, my ideas.

If you are reading expect to find an artists perspective on art, society, business, love, family and marketing.
I am straight forward and bold. As long as you don't mind the occasional historical reference, latin phrase, or misused word you will find it easy reading.

I will not be vulgar, though I may be vain. I will not use foul or obscene language, yet I will never circumvent the issue. If you know me this is exactly how I am in life.

Expect to see some pictures of my art be it fine or just little projects I do to spruce up my dwellings.

ttfn

The Artist: Bridget Noel Short!

No comments: