Saturday, September 27, 2008

Debate Debacle

Everything is a debate! Last night's debate, what a doosy. Obama is quite enchanting, he definately has the words for leading our country. On the other hand McCain actually answers directly the question being asked. Experience or Youth? I have often found that a new perspective will always help make the best decision, but I rarely would give the person with the new perspective the decision making power? Good thing for me the election is not tomorrow. No life goes on for today.

I hope you like today's painting. I created this one with wet plaster and a drill and when dried added all the beautiful colors of the rainbow! how drab our world would be without color. I've done some extensive thinking about color and our world and yes this applies to life, the debate everything so open up your mind and follow along.

When I was a child I often wondered how a world with a pink sky would look. With perhaps deep purple grass and yellow oceans. Then the more I colored, the more I realized. If we took all the intense and most beautiful colors and used them with equal intensity, value, and size something great was always lost! But how could this be, why can we not have even equality for all the crayons in the box? It was then that I realized. Some colors are ment to be rare, their intensity allows them to stand out and stand up in a crowd. They have such a greater impact in small numbers. While other colors like browns and greys and even some blues need to be spread far and wide before you can appreciate their lush beauty and all they have to offer. Sometimes one is ment to stand out, sometimes one is meant to draw anchor, or support, but without all the colors our lives would be much, much duller.

As for today's networking advice. This is simple. Remember networking is a business venture, a business venture should not deplete you of your savings. Infact it is always best to use other peoples money when starting out and then pay them back. Utilize your investors, even if they are a bank or business card!

No comments: