Monday, September 22, 2008

Dream the Impossible Dream


I love this picture even though it is kinda silly. The work itself is pencil and paper I created it back in highschool. Some years ago. The photo I took not too long ago. Yes that is me taking pictures of my art. My dream...part of it anyhow.

If you operate in one of the various art fields you understand the concept of residual income. Creating your work once and getting paid for it over and over as more people buy it, watch it, etc.

Knowing this it is no surprise that many artists are also involved in network marketing. I too am a network marketing woman. However, the inner workings of mlm today are not quite what they were 10 years ago.

They are actually better! Easier and less hassling. That is if you have the proper knowledge.

So how about some free proper knowledge? No problem, just helping you achieve your dreams as well.

  1. Calling your friends and family is outdated - attract a market online
  2. no one really has time for conference calls - set up a google groups or something
  3. Stop! selling your opportunity - help people with what they really need
  4. no one cares if your company is great - YOU have to be great
  5. Never solicit approach or convince - have your prospect approach and convince you!
This is the short advice. If you want the long more detailed description check out my free ecourse at www.anetworkingnetwork.com

Or hook up with the spider webb marketing systeym they are 100% free!

No comments: